New sliding solutions brochure
The new Giesse brochure dedicated to sliding solutions for aluminium windows and doors.
Explore the latest Giesse brochure focusing on sliding solutions designed for aluminum windows and doors. The brochure covers GS3000, GS1000, multi-lock systems, pulleys, handles, and associated Schlegel seals for sliding applications.
- GS3000 Lift and Slide – The ideal solution for creating large areas of glazing with large, heavy sashes using a multi-point locking system that keeps the weather out securely and effectively.
- GS1000 Tilt and Slide – Combines the practicality of a sliding door with the thermal-acoustic insulation typical of a side-hung window. The tilt position offers ventilation, while the sliding movement allows easy opening of the sash without taking up space in the room.
- Champion Plus – The ideal solution of multipoint locking for sliding doors. The Champion Plus multi‑locking range is available with 1 to 3 locking points, which can be installed on both doors and windows. Micro-ventilation version available.
- Top Security – The multi-locking system particularly suitable for 90°-cut sash sliding systems where the sash-frame distance is particularly small. It guarantees higher safety of the sliding window/door thanks to a higher number of locking points.
- Mismo – The modular system of fittings, operated by a cremone, which allows customers to decide the number of locking points for a sliding French window.
- Brio Evo – A full range of recessed handles and pull handles for sliding windows and doors.
- Pulleys – Stationary or adjustable one or two-wheel Carrera or aluminium pulleys.
Giesse solutions can be completed with:
- Schlegel seals for slidings: Q-LON polyurethane foam weatherseals, brush pile seals and extruded seals.
- Reguitti handles – In addition to Giesse pull handles, GS3000 and GS1000 can also be combined with Reguitti handles and Reguitti Inox stainless steel pull handles for Lift and Slide.
Click on the button below to download the brochure:
Please contact us for more information: