The Giesse range of actuators is the ideal answer to the needs of window automation. Perfect for both residential and industrial applications.
Unlock the potential of window automation in commercial and industrial projects with Giesse‘s comprehensive range of actuators. Designed to meet the specific needs of professionals, our actuators redefine the standards of reliability, precision, and efficiency in window automation.
The Giesse Varia range of chain actuators is the ideal answer to the needs for automation of bottom-hung, top hung, skylight, hopper, roof, vent, parallel opening. The attractive design makes them ideal for both residential and industrial applications. Varia Tube RWA is the optimal solution for smoke and heat exhaust systems. Varia Slim actuators are also available in a Syncro version, which allows for more thrust points in a single window.
Rod actuators are ideal for window automation when high reliability and resistance to high flow rates are required. They are particularly suitable for projecting top hung, hopper, roof vents, parallel opening. They are characterised by high speed, silence and great versatility.
Rack Max rack actuators are suitable for automating top hung, hopper, roof vents, vertical sunblinds, jalousie window. They are available with different chain strokes and with a thrust force of up to 650 N, with the possibility of combining two or three actuators to increase the thrust points.
Why Choose Actuators for Window Automation?
- Precision Control: Our advanced actuators offer precise control over hard-to-reach windows, allowing to adjust them to the correct position effortlessly.
- Energy Efficiency: Actuators enable you to optimize home’s energy efficiency. With automated window control, you can easily regulate airflow and natural light, reducing energy consumption and lowering utility bills.
- Convenience: Imagine opening and closing your windows with the simple touch of a button. Actuators bring unmatched convenience to your daily life, making it easier than ever to manage your indoor environment.
- Security: Using an integrated smoke-and-heat evacuation system in conjunction with the actuators will protect people’s lives. When smoke and hot air are released from rooms, chances of survival increases. Creating a smoke-free space low down at ground level, freeing stairwells and corridors and diminishing deadly fumes are all ways to help occupants to quickly identify escape routes and make it easier for emergency-rescue services to gain access. This is why the actuators have been designed and tested for use with integrated systems and frames for extracting smoke and heat in compliance with European Standard EN12101-2.
- Accessibility: For those with limited mobility or special needs, actuators provide an accessible solution for window operation. Everyone can enjoy the benefits of automated windows.